I’m breaking radio silence here on my writing retreat, to share a bit of the fun I’m having. Yesterday, I:
- Wrote about 6000 words (including the end of a very difficult scene that was giving me fits!)
- Had cocktails as I watched giraffes eat their dinner
- Ate Indian food with good friends
- Stayed up too late talking with my best friend.
This morning, I:
- Woke up to a world filled with mist, as I watched the fog rise from the lake
- Ate a whole-grain croissant, denying the Very Hungry Gull who wanted to help me out
- Drank a cup of tea as I looked out over the Eiffel Tower
- Had an epiphany about events in Chapter 1, which will now come back to haunt my characters in Chapter Penultimate
- Awarded prizes to the people who participated in the International and Act One, Wish One (How Not to Make a Wish) giveaways.
And it’s only 9:15 a.m. Who knows what the rest of the day will bring?!? I hope yours is a good one!
Mirrored from Mindy Klasky, Author.